Sunday, January 6, 2008

Goodness I've been a bad blogger. I haven't had a post in ages. Although to be fair, there's really not that many people reading this. Ah well.

Have you ever had a moment where you've been that person? You know the one where you do something so ridiculous or annoying that the people around you tell their friends and family about.

When I was flying back to school from winter break I was that person. See I had this awful cold and it was only day to of said awful cold, so I was still really crazily stuffed up. And so I sat between two unfortunate souls and spent the entire two hour plane ride loudly and grossly blowing my nose, hacking up lungs, and moaning because the pressure in my ears was ridiculous.

Of course, you know that they were going to go home and be like, "oh my god this bitch I sat next to on the plane was coughing like she had the goddamn plague." At least that's what I would have said.

So I ask you dear readers, have you ever been that person? Be it the drunk girl at the party, the sick person on the plane, or whatever other stories you may have.

Ice cream flavor of the week: White Chocolate Cranberry-Orange

No comments: